Thursday, September 29, 2005

MUSIC: Awful album art


I recently was told about perhaps the finest Web site I've ever seen in my life: showandtellmusic.com. It's a repository of some of the oddest, weirdest, awfulest and ginchiest LP record album art ever – complete with reviews of the records themselves! It faithfully recreates an era long since vanquished by CDs, iPods and mp3s, when hideous album art could be displayed in glorious gigantic sizes. I remember my parents had some mildly amusing albums in their old LP collection, but nothing holds a candle to this stuff.

It includes these fine gems:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Go glorify in it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment