Tuesday, July 27, 2004

This week's internet Meme courtesy of jumpin' Joe Meyer: Take it and examine the minute details of your life --

The \\
Last Cigarette:Good lord, maybe 1994? For a while I thought beer and smokes went together.
Last Alcoholic Drink:Glass of wine, last week
Last Car Ride:To the car stereo repair shop this morning
Last Kiss:My lovely wife, a few minutes ago
Last Good Cry:I think the last time I cried for real was around 1990 sometime. Because I'm a man, dammit.
Last Library Book:"Bland Ambition," a history of U.S. vice presidents
Last book bought:"Oracle Night" by Paul Auster
Last Book Read:Reading "Bland Ambition"
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:"Spider-Man 2"
Last Movie Rented:"Freaks & Geeks" the complete series disc 1
Last Cuss Word Uttered:The F word, it's so versatile
Last Beverage Drank:Strawberry Kiwi juice
Last Food Consumed:Tuna, lettuce and cheese wraps
Last Crush:My wife (fantasy crush: Nicole Kidman)
Last Phone Call:My wife's parents
Last TV Show Watched:"Arrested Development" last night
Last Time Showered:9 a.m. this morning
Last Shoes Worn:Sandals
Last CD Played:The Mountain Goats, "We Shall All Be Healed"
Last Item Bought:Gasoline for the car
Last Download:Fiery Furnaces, "Single Again"
Last Annoyance:The willfully ignorant
Last Disappointment:It's all good
Last Soda Drank:Diet Pepsi
Last Thing Written:A review of Clinton's "My Life" for the bloggo
Last Key Used:On this keyboard
Last Words Spoken:Responding to my wife asking what I'm doing
Last Sleep:Last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Chocolate Brownie Thunder, and it's as good as it sounds
Last Chair Sat In:This one
Last Webpage Visited:Joe Meyer's blog!

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment