Friday, August 20, 2004

Warning: I hate to contribute to the influx of Internet spam in the world, but when it comes to possible free stuff, let's do it. David over at largeheartedboy is a fellow whose blog I like and trust, so when he mentioned "free iPods dot com" I was intrigued. I have no idea if this will actually work but this article in Wired magazine makes it at least sound plausible.

If you want to check it out go here. And I'll update here as to whether or not I actually get an iPod out of this. You have to try a "special offer" through a handful of various well-known businesses like Columbia House and AOL (I ended up ordering cat flea medicine from pet rx.com which we were out of anyway) and sign up a few other people to try the deal (hence this post) but I figure the worst that could happen is I get more spam at the hotmail account. Mmm, spam.....

No comments:

Post a Comment