Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Token Republican convention blogging -- I'll admit it, I'm not planning to watch minute one of the GOP convention. I can get the gist of it from the AP Wire stories and Internet coverage. Besides, it's true what "they" say, most of us have made up our mind already and no amount of 9/11-evoking (or perhaps shameless opportunism) is going to make a difference at this point. So this is probably my sole post on the subject of the Bush orgy going on in Democratic stronghold NYC this week.

But I do love this: So President Bush says Saturday in one interview that he didn't "think you can win" the war on terror. Today, he's saying that in fact "we will win" that war. And they call Kerry a flip-flopper?

(Like more "Bush-flopping" ammo? Go here. Want something even goofier and an antidote to all that repulsive Kerry-is-a-traitor bashing? Go here. It's got monkeys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment