Saturday, August 4, 2007

There is nothing wrong with your set


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...Ah, yes, the blog. I'm still deep in training for my new job, and it's been a bit like going to journalism boot camp (learning new computer system, new editing system, new styles, etc). I'm enjoying it a lot but my brain is basically spinning with information. Next week we'll start moving from theory into practice and actually putting out newspapers. What little free time I've got is spending time with the family – who've all been sick as dogs the past couple weeks, too. (Avril and the boy are actually on antibiotics right now.) It's been a bit like living in a M*A*S*H unit. So far I've dodged the illness bullet mostly, although in the very act of typing these words I've likely contracted the plague. So it goes. I'll attempt an actual post sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment