Tuesday, April 19, 2005

LIFE: Happy 14 Months, Peter



At 14 months old today, Baby Peter is developing his vocabulary. He's had words for a while but they make sense only to him. Cracking the code is where our parenting brains are focused lately. Words so far:
Tat = cat. First official word, we think.
Cah = car.
Ma ma = Mom, or, pay attention to me now.
Da = me
Ohhhh = extreme interest
Eh? = curiosity
nighnigh = good night (may be imagined on dad's part)
Gahwheeeeeeeeeeee = I'm going to jump on Daddy's groin now. (Oddly enough, same noise Daddy makes in response.)

Posting will be light this week as I'm deep in an annual 80-page project I head up. In the meantime consider entering our Jay's Days Giveaway contest (details in post immediately below). I got the package of prize stuff from that Canadian goof this weekend and there's some swell things, including collections of Jay's daily Internet strip, for the winners! So enter away!

No comments:

Post a Comment