Thursday, January 19, 2006

LIFE: Ides of the 18th


Image hosted by Photobucket.comHey, it's January 18! That means it's exactly one month until someone turns 2 years old!

And it also means it's one month until we leave for New Zealand for 2 weeks on a scouting trip prior to our big move next fall!

And it also means tomorrow is my darling wife's birthday!

And for no particular reason, go read My Band Name For Today. I come up with great band names all the time, too. (In case you're wondering, my band will either be called Skeptic Epileptic or Pumpkin Prostitute.) Now I just learn to play an instrument.

Unfortunately, despite it being Avril's birthday tomorrow I have to go in for some minor but unpleasant surgical type stuff. ...So no more posts for me rest of the week, I hope to return next week intact and erudite. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment