Wednesday, December 21, 2005

...So Christmas cards are kind of a thing of the past, aren't they? I've only gotten two or three this year, and I haven't done one myself in several years. I used to go all out, do these elaborate, hand-drawn or photo-collage cards, trying to top myself every year, but that got old kind of quickly. The thing is, too, these days half my friends I only have their e-mail addresses. We're all too hip to do cards anymore, by gum. When was the last time I actually mailed someone a letter?

But I did want to do something for the faithful Spatula Forum readers as I prepare to leave for a holiday sabbatical until next week. In trolling the Internet, I found this image, which I offer up to you as I bid you a Merry Ho-Ho and all that jazz:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment