Thursday, December 15, 2005

...Having trouble wrapping my head around any new posts right now. Swamped at work getting ready for a bunch of projects and being off most of next week as we head south to California for the holidays (...I'm sorry, Bill O'Reilly informs me I must call it "Christmas" or else I'll be beaten senseless by the FOX News jihad on those who don't toe the party line.)

Anyway, a random link to amuse all three of you constant readers until I get my mojo back:
The Year In Media Errors and Corrections. See how we media folk screwed up! The winner, in case you're too lazy to click this link, is this gem:
The Denver Daily News would like to offer a sincere apology for a typo in Wednesday's Town Talk regarding New Jersey's proposal to ban smoking in automobiles. It was not the author's intention to call New Jersey 'Jew Jersey.'
To quote Homer Simpson:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment