Sunday, November 16, 2008

Movember reminder -- time's running out to donate

PhotobucketRight-o, it's halfway through Movember as this month is known -- if you recall my previous post , this year I'm part of the Movember prostate cancer awareness fund-raiser event where I grow a mustache (or manly goatee thing in my case) and you pledge money toward it to help fight prostate cancer worldwide. Yes, my face is itchy for a good cause!

Please, if you're able and willing, toss a couple bucks to the cause -- it doesn't have to be much, even $5, and it doesn't matter where you live as it can be converted to NZ dollars.
To donate to my Mo you can either:
1. Click right here and donate securely online using your credit card
2. If you're in NZ, write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Donations Account', referencing my Registration Number 1531176 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 12 708, Wellington 6144
All donations over $10 are tax deductible.

So if you please, donate a couple bucks to the cause of men's health in the name of Spatula Forum. Many thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment