Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You know it's going to be a bad day when...


PhotobucketSo I was at work this morning, and I kept getting annoyed by ants. Crawling on my arms, etc. I was irked at the low level of housekeeping at my job that resulted in ants everywhere. Then I stuck my hand in my backpack for something, pulled it out and my hand was covered in ants, like some horror movie special effect. My entire pack was swarming with the buggers, who had somehow gotten into my lunch packed the night before and colonized my entire pack, which I then unawares brought to work. And sat right by my feet.

Naturally I ran out of the office shrieking like a schoolgirl, smacking ants off my hand, throwing my ant-infested sandwiches out into the rain and shaking my backpack madly. Spent the morning scratching lingering ants out of my clothes, covered in ant bites. And no lunch.

Bloody ants, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment