Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have I mentioned yet how much the American health insurance system SUCKS, and how very glad I will be to move to a country this October that actually has a system that makes a little more sense?

Yes, I just spent 15 minutes on hold trying to get a claims representative to tell me why the minor surgery I had in January still hasn't been processed yet... And still never got anyone on the phone. It's how it always is – you spend more hours working the phone trying to get the insurer to actually pay up anything than you spent at the doctor's. You see, this would've been settled in April or so if the insurer didn't send the check TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. Which means we'll likely never get this settled before we move.

I love my country. I hate its health care "system."

No comments:

Post a Comment